Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A shout out!

Dear dad...
Tonight I talked my mom about the usual - Easter, calving, putting in embryos, Emilie's recent engagement and taxes - ugh. I mentioned that I hadn't talked to dad in awhile. Dad is working nights right now, and had to work last weekend so I have missed him the last few times I have called home. Anyways, mom said don't worry because he is getting all caught up on your life through your blog!

Dad booked marked my sister's blog and mine so that he could read them each day and stay caught up on what is going on in our lives! I am pretty impressed. So here is a shout to my dad - I promise I'll call soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...