Thursday, May 14, 2009

Starting the day off right Part II

Little messages to brighten your day...

So this week has been a little crazy. I now have a phone and camera again to replace the old ones, work has been super crazy, and my boss is out all week, and somehow I developed a tear duct infection in my right eye so my lower eyelid is swollen, and I am not suppose to wear make-up for seven days. Um I'm leaving for Vegas on Saturday, the make-up will be coming back out! As my dad says I have been burning the candle at both ends and need to take a little time for myself. 

Although I feel a little stressed, there was the most wonderful email waiting in my inbox this morning, from a relatively new friend. We'll call her BW, the girl looking for her cowboy! She wrote:

"Sometimes life gets busy and we get caught up in too much to take time to tell people what we think... so I wanted to let you know that your such an inspiration! You have such a good mind! It appears you know how to enjoy life in the moment (something I lack... so I envy you very much, I need to be more like you!)"

It just goes to show you how a few words can start a day off right. Thanks BW. Now everyone go out and spread the love! Happy Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...