Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Agriculture has a new team player - HumaneWatch.org

HSUS we are watching you.

Today I cam across a brilliant new blog, HumaneWatch.org that promises to keep a watchful eye on Humane Society of the Untied States (HSUS). Sometimes you can lose your mind trying to wade through all the press releases, blogs, facebook groups searching for information on the animal rights movement. Well, in my opinion I think this guy might have gotten it right. The website contains a blog, library of documents, and a list of organizations and people we should all be keeping our eyes on. Today they have a great article on HSUS's new Vegan Dog Food. I thought dog's were carnivore's.

p.s. This week I am in board meetings, so the posts might not be quite as long or regular, but I am so happy you keep on coming back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...