Seven days of good stuff.
The list is getting shorter. Goals that I worked on this time.
1. Wrote a blog giving gratitude to the Parke family.
2. Actually sat through a entire baseball game, and really liked it. It was the Royals vs. the Twins, and we won. I still don't think I could watch one on T.V. though
3. My Canadian friend Rob Voice bought one of my favorite photos. You might recognized it from this post. I can't wait to see it hanging in his house. Rob told me he only wanted to hand stuff in his house that meant something to give, none of that random stuff. I like that. Surround yourself with the things that are important to you.
4. I made three new recipes. Zucchini parmesan sticks, bake fish and Jalapeno poppers. I am so glad it's grilling season.
5. I have started my golf lessons, and my swing is already 100 times better. Who knew I was holding the club all wrong. Watch out Tiger and Phil.
Now I just need to make this week just as productive.