Friday, May 28, 2010

Off for the weekend, maybe I will meet Wayne Newton again.

Actually off on a work trip. 

I hope everyone has some exciting plans for their Memorial Day weekend. I am southbound to Hobart, Oklahoma, with a few stops along the way. This weekend I will be working with Power Plus Genetics on gathering video and photos to help further market their cattle and their brand beef program, Premium Natural Beef. The Duff family participates in their towns Memorial Day celebrates, and it's quite the event.

Last year, I met Wayne Newton. I even got a kiss on the cheek from him, and he told me I was a doll. I like to think I am cool like that ;). You can read all about it here, and the other celeb sightings in Hobart, Oklahoma.

Have a great weekend, what will you be up to? And for my Canadian friends, how did you spend your long weekend, last weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Aww, working this weekend.. but sounds like if you must work then this will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woke up to rain this morning, so off to 4H on Parade. Maybe we'll find a steer to show this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Power Plus!!! Can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...