Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A really good find - Stella and Dot

It's time to add a few items to the jewelry box.

Awhile ago I discovered Stella and Dot jewelry. They have some fantastic items. Turquoise, pearl, silver and gold, and many more items. I am currently having an online show, for a friend of mine that sells it. These are just a few of my favorite items. Always adding to the wish list.



If you are interesting in purchasing an item shoot me an email (crystal.cattle@gmail.com) and I'll get you hooked up to the online party, but you only have until Monday to order.

1 comment:

  1. Need a loan contact stanbic IBTC financiers on mail stanbicfinanzia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...