Tuesday, June 15, 2010

101 in 1001 - update

Getting there.

So I don't have anything to completely scratch off my list this time, but I do have an update. And updates are on of the goals.

Recipes - just made a new one last night - Mimosa Fruit Salad. It hasn't been eaten yet because I am saving it for tomorrow's work party, but it look great sitting in my fridge. And it only has 25 calories, so as our intern roommate and I put it, you could pretty much eat the whole thing and not feel guilty. That is my kind of dessert. ps. Did anyone else know that club soda has 0 calories. That's a fun fact for the day.

I read another book. Yup, didn't get stalled out in the middle like I do most of the time. I am pretty sure my friends are tried of hearing me talk about Chelsea Handler, but I think she is a genius. Her book - "Are You There Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea"is hilarious and definitely worth the read. Now I need to go buy her other two books.

I love golf. Actually, I have always loved golf. I even like watching it on TV, I know strange. However, I have actually been playing it. I am still taking lessons and have played three weekends in a row now. Only have done nine holes though, need to complete 18 before it comes off the list.

Also, I bought a journal. Remember how I am supposed to write in it ten day in a row. Yeah it has one post. Need to work on that.

Finally, a quick shout out to Jenny, who started her own 1001 in 101 list.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Crystal! You've certainly been my inspiration for not only my '101 in 1001' list but my blog in general!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mimosa Fruit Salad sounds delicious:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got to eat the salad today, and it was awesome. Thanks Jenny, you do a great job on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...