Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blog Suggestion: DC Summer Interns

LOL. JK.

Since I am in Australia right now, I figured you might need some other blog reading in case I am unable to update my own blog as frequently.

This blog may make you wonder about the future leaders on Capitol Hill, but it will give you a laugh. Miss Multi State introduced it to me over the summer, and whenever things aren't going quite right and I need a breather I love to take a quick read.

Check it out here - http://dcinterns.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. One word: Awesome. As a previous DC summer intern this really makes me laugh. I was at USDA and not on Capitol Hill but had 9 roommates and most were there so I totally get this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great site. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...