Thursday, September 30, 2010

Blog Suggestion: High Country Cattle Services

Where is all began.

This year I was able to get my mom and dad blogging. I pretty big step I think. It has been a great tool for us to communicate with our customers and those interested in learning more about agriculture. Click here to read their blog.

One of my favorite posts was one my mom wrote about bringing farmers their meals to the field, during harvest. Like her it is one of my favorite memories. My sister and I were often sent with raisin cookies, ginger snaps or chocolate chip cookies and ice tea to the silage pit, for dad. While he spent many hours going back and forth on that big tractor packing the silage. My mom had the great idea of local people adopting harvest crews. It would be a great way for the farmers to get a warm meal, and consumers to learn more about agriculture and where their food comes from. Read more here.

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog! It is so cute! and it would be an amazing step and awesome! The outreach to Ag community would be phenomenal(sp); I mean I clicked your link because of the word "cattle" haha.. New follower btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment, and I am so glad that you could join in on all the fun! I am currently in Australia, so my posting hasn't been as regular, but be sure to keep on checking back.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...