Write and share goals.
101 in 1001 goal list. I had start the list way back in 2009, and 1001 days have since passed. You can read more about my first list under the new 101 in 1001 tab. And let me know if you have your own 101 in 1001 goal list published. I would love to link to your page.
My new list is posted on the side of the blog and I can't wait to get going on it, but first I thought I would share the reason or importance behind some of the goals.
Beginning date: February 29, 2012
Completion Date: November 14, 2015
1. Travel to 3 new states - I have traveled to 26 states, but it has been awhile since I have traveled to a brand new state. I haven't spent much time in the NW corner of the U.S. or along the Eastern side of the U.S. Lot of opportunity for a new adventure.
5. Travel outside the U.S. (Canada doesn't count) I am getting the travel itch again. I would love to go back to Australia in the next 1001 days, but South American would also be an awesome experience. Time to start saving again and make a plan.
18. Complete Pinterest Projects. I love Pinterest. And my boards are filled with recipes and DIY projects. Time to start creating!
27. Donate to K-State/28. Donate to Butler. Giving back to the schools that offered me so much is really important to me. I know I paid an awful lot to attend those schools, but there were also alumni before me that gave a lot for me to be able to secure scholarships and complete my goals.
44. Read devotionals everyday. This is part of my Lent project. I gave up chips (I LOVE tortilla chips), but I also wanted to add something. So far I have missed a few days, but I will read for 30 days straight.
51. Book speaking gigs. This past year I was blessed with the opportunity to speak to some agriculture organizations about my experiences of sharing agriculture's story through social media. I've had to turn down a couple events this year due to prior commitments, but I can't wait to connect with other groups and individuals.
58. Meet social media friends in real life. This was one of my goals last time, but now I am upping the number. I love being able to connect with the people that I have spent so much time reading about or tweeting back and forth with.
59. Offer to judge a 4-H or FFA event. Growing up in Canada we just had 4-H. However, it was a huge part of my life. I would love to get more involved in my community and state through these organizations.
70. Golf 18 holes. I can't wait to get the clubs out and start golfing again this year. I picked up the sport two years again, but didn't find a ton of time for the greens last summer. Hoping that will all change.
77. Become a USA resident. Once the Boy and I are married we will start the resident process. Residency is like citizenship, but you can vote. Through school and now I have been on educational and work visas.
85. Make a 101 in 1001 List with Jon. The Boy and I have already started working on one, but we need to get a few more goals posted.
100. Give updates on my list. I wasn't great about this last time, but I hope to do much better this go round. Hopefully, it will get me closer to finishing all 101 goals!