|Yes, the picture is a little|
out of focus, but it is delicious
Real Simple Recipe with my modifications:
You'll need -
5 large tomatoes, cut into chunks. I love using Roma tomatoes
3 tablespoons of olive oil
2 tablespoons minced garlic
kosher salt and pepper - I use the regular stuff
1 1/2 pounds of medium shrimp, peeled and deveined - I buy the already cooked stuff. If I use a pound we usually have enough for supper for two and lunch leftovers
2 tablespoons of lemon juice - I have forgotten this before and it still turns out great!
1 cup of Feta cheese
Spaghetti or Crusty bread
For our wedding we got a Pampered Chef dutch over, which was perfect for cooking this meal in. However, any baking dish will work.
1. Preheat over to 450 degrees F.
2. Place tomatoes, olive oil and garlic in baking dish.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, stir and bake for 20 minutes.
4. Remove baking dish and add shrimp and lemon juice. I also sprinkle in some oregano. Sprinkle the Feta on top.
5. Return to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes.
6. Serve over crusty bread or spaghetti
Make sure you tune in later this week because I am going to share an awesome common Canadian square recipe and don't forget to visit Beyer Beware for more Hunk of Meat Monday recipes.