Monday, September 10, 2012

Tailgating T-shirts and Underwear

It is football season. 

Eek! That pretty much explains how excited I am when Saturdays roll around. I mean was is better than spending time with friends, gorging yourself on tailgating food while cheering on your favorite team. Nothing. OK maybe being at a cattle show. I really like those too.

This weekend the Boy and I with a bunch of other friends headed down to Iowa City for the Hawkeyes vs Iowa State game. The majority of them are Iowa fans, which suits me just fine. I bleed K-State purple and there is no way I am cheering for that other Big 12 team - Iowa State.

The day worked out perfect. We had a big screen at our tailgate so that meant I got to watch the K-State game at eleven (and we dominated) and then we watched the Iowa game in the afternoon. That one didn't go so hot. They lost, but it wasn't to a good team by any means. I declared that neither team really should have won because they both did way more wrong than right.

By the end of the day I think I had won some K-State fans. I mean they played great and the K-State Mask videos definitely raised our level of cool.

I knew that during the tailgate it would be proper to support the Boy's team, but I needed to represent my team. Thankful to Threads, this awesome T-shirt store in Manhattan, KS, I was able to make my plan a reality.


Presenting my K-State Girls Like Iowa Boys T-shirt. Threads does all kinds of custom work, and will ship anywhere. The shirt ended up being almost $30 I think. They carry American Apparel clothing, which I love because of their super soft shirts, but be warned their women's sizes runs little small. This is a size medium and it fit perfect. 

I wasn't the only one with a unique piece of clothing though. A gentlemen showed up pretty early to our tailgate with something he called Game Day Undies


Our best man's dad decided to big a pair for himself. The idea is that with these boxer briefs you can successfully sneak your own alcohol into games. You never are quite sure what you'll see at a tailgate. 

Here's to another great weekend and a countdown to Saturday. 


6 comments:

  1. I LOVE your adventures, your life south of the border----all from Alberta's eyes! :)

    You are HILARIOUS with your t-shirt. Awesome!

    Sounds like a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Crystal! And loved our Wildcat vicotry this weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! love the shirt...and the undies...that is Hilarious!
    GO CATS! What an awesome game...can't wait for this Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks very good,I like the T shirt~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wao Nice shirts i realy like this this keep sharing.
    Best Robinson Clothing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...