So how does a Beauty Swap work? Once you have signed up we’ll pair you with another beauty loving blogger (or someone that enjoys Twitter or Instagram). You’ll have a little bit of time to get to know your new social media friend, and then you’ll send each other a gift of beauty products. Sign up for the Beauty Swap will take place January 15-21, 2014. We’ll send out the pairings by January 26. Get to know your partner and then be sure to get your package in the mail by February 4.
Once you have received you box feel free to link up and share your new beauty finds! You don't have to have a blog to participate, but we do ask that you have a social media way to communicate and join in on the fun. Use the hashtag #beautyswap on Twitter or Instagram. Below is a list of a few rules and guidelines. We ask that you try and stick to the rules as closely as possible.
- Follow the Crystal Cattle Blog and the Cowgirl Crush and Crystal Cattle Facebook pages.
- Email your partner within 72 hours of receiving your match. If you haven’t heard from your match after three days are up, let us know and we’ll pair you with someone else.
- Be sure to ask your partner questions about their likes and disklikes, skin tone, preferred colors, etc. or maybe they want to be surprised!
- Each box should contain a min. of $15 worth of product. Please include one full size item. You may also include samples of products with your one full size item. Don't forget Valentine's Day is around the corner so maybe you want to include a special treat.
- Items must be new, unless you’ve discussed this with your partner. (Perhaps she loves purple nail polish and you have bottle you know you won’t use anymore.)
- Packages must be shipped by Feb. 4. If possible it is a good idea to get a tracking number incase something gets lost.
- Once you receive your package create a post revealing what you received and link up with the Crystal Cattle blog on February 21.
Click here to sign up!
p.s. we have the right to exclude people from the Beauty Swap based on not following these guidelines in past Beauty Swaps. So don't leave your partner hanging!